Monday, October 13, 2008

Just for shits and giggles, here is a list of some of my pet peeves:

1. CHANGE OF PLANS / FLAKING
2. Using the word "good" in places "well" should be used
( i.e. I slept good last night. )
3. Saying "mines"
4. Horrific middle-school-style typing
( i.e. LyKe DiS sHyt, or jhuss dys )
5. Myspaces where the people put every single detail possible
about themselves in their about me.
6. Kids that are too young to use myspace. But even more so, Facebook.
7. Bad service, general servers that do not smile. Where are your people skills?
8. Subsequent imitation of my acts. Please, learn to do your own thing.
9. Boots & Capris. Enough said.
10. High school juvenile bullshit from the already graduated. Grow up.
11. Chain bulletins, texts, emails. Stop that shit already!
12. Those clasp wallets. Gross.
13. Over matching clothing, specifically colors.
( i.e. Red shirt, red belt, red shoes, red earrings, red hat )
14. Hard breathing
15. Excessive friend requests from people you do not know. Dumb.
( i.e. Kirk Ngo on Facebook who just adds people to have a lot of friends )

I think I shall continue updating this entry during later times when I can think of more. No need for a picture. This is interesting enough.

No comments: