Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's Thanksgiving ! Which means... Christmas is almost here. I am utterly excited for the holidays. There are a few people I would like to thank. Most of you can probably figure it out. If not, then oh well.

- You've allowed me to be with you for 18 years. Thank you for every single second of it. Thank you for watching over us. Always in our hearts and minds. I'll love you forever. Number 1 man in my life no matter what.

- You gave birth to me. Support system and best friend. Unconditionally loves me as I do you. Thank you for putting up with me. I know it hasn't been easy raising a child like me, but nobody else could have done a better job.

- Since 3rd grade. My best friend through the longest time. More like a sister actually. Your home is my home. I am very thankful to have you. Thank you for being there. Thank you for everything.

- Little girl, you're going to live with my mom in a few years. And we'll take care of you. I'm thankful to have you because you provide me with a place to sleep at 4 in the morning... and a lot of other stuff too, I guess. Oh shut up, you know I love you.

- Twin. I don't think I can ever thank you enough for how good of a friend you've been to me. Accepting me, looking out for me, calling which boy is good for me or not. And it works too! Haha. I can only hope I am as good of a friend to you as you are to me. Thank you. I love you.

- You might be surprised at this, but you are one of my closest friends. We never really talked that much. But when we do, we just connect so well. And I know that I haven't sent you letters back yet, but eventually you find out everything anyways. I'll make sure to update you more. I'd like to thank you for allowing me to be your first kiss. <3 And of course, being my friend.

- As for you, at the moment, you probably know the inner me the best. You in general are the most perfect and imperfect being I have ever met. But we work well together, don't we? Yeah, we argue a lot. For fun, though. And a lot of the time it is. I am so thankful to have you in my life. Although it may not seem like it sometimes, I truly am.

- Girls, my girls. We seem to have the most fun ever when it's all of us. We've grown a lot closer than I would have ever imagined. Thank you all dearly and truly with all of my heart. You ladies are the best.

- You guys are amazing. Thanks for all of the rides and time spent together. You all are each entertaining in your own way. And as a group, you guys are like no other I've seen. You all sure know how to have fun and enjoy life for the moment. Thank you for letting me in your group. Thank you for being like brothers to me.

1 comment:

ThisIsJustMyLife said...

Im gonna take a stab at it. I think the last one is us, and if I'm right then your welcome.haha I would also like to thank you for being our friend too.