Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The next quarter is coming up fast and once again I am excited.  I finally get to do some acting in one of my classes. For now, my focus is on taking as many classes as possible off campus. When funds allow me to, of course. Not really much of an update, but here is a quote from
 A Raisin in the Sun:

".. when do you think is the time to love somebody the most? When they done good and made things easy for everybody? Well then, you ain't through learning -- because that ain't the time at all. It's when he's at his lowest and can't believe in hisself 'cause the world done whipped him so! When you starts measuring somebody, measure him right, child, measure him right. Make sure you done taken into account what hills and valleys he come through before he got to wherever he is." 

No comments: