Monday, March 2, 2009

It came to my attention that my mother does not believe I will make it as an actress. And I understand why, many people would not believe it either. She is supporting me though, letting me pursue it even though she has doubts. To her, I am just studying something I want to study simply because I like the subject. And perhaps she half hopes for me to change my mind again and switch majors. However, that will definitely not happen. 

I am extremely passionate about what I want to do with the rest of my life. And in a world where your dreams will be picked at constantly by thoughts of failure, I cannot afford to think that I will not make it. I do not have a back-up plan because the idea of having something to fall back on only leaves room for doubt. I have no doubt. Whether I make it big or not is of my concern. Whatever may happen will become so and I will deal with the rewards or consequences as they occur. 

So to my readers, friends, future acquaintances: do not bother asking me if I have anything in mind just in case I do not make it. Because I will. Now you do not have to believe it as much as I do, but just know that my optimism is impenetrable. And one day, you will see me shine.

1 comment:

ThisIsJustMyLife said...

Thats whats up. Have no one put you down. This may sound bad to some people but that includes family. Dont let anyone dictate your life.