Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rafting

What a trip this year was! This is probably my.... 6th or 7th year rafting. And by far, this year has been the best. Of course this year was the first year I was actually legal.

And not to mention the fact that a bunch of the guides were around our age. Yay! This experience was also a huge eye opener. From the boat being flipped over, to watching the stars in a truck... All made a difference in how I think.

I can't stop thinking about cutiepie. <3 This has definitely been a trip I will never forget. I look forward to this trip all year round because it seriously is a getaway for me. Here, we don't think of home. Or even going back. Or even wanting to go back. Home, doesn't exist. For a few days. We just live. Have fun. We are out there. Until next year, my love.

No comments: