Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Excitement

Lately, I've been hanging out with as much people as possible. But my mains would have to be co-workers and Julie. I swear.. that girl is family now. She's going to live with us/my mama in two years! At least she better. I spoil that girl for real. Haha, And I know when you read this you are going to agree.Anyways. I had lunch with Amberbabe today. Went to yearbook and visited. That was fun. Huge class sizes! Visited Ms. Schwartz. <333 Or shall I say Kaila Jessica. I love her so much. I'm so coming back for the plays. I kind of miss cutie in the white. =T Like I told Julie earlier, I would completely take him back in a heartbeat. Even though I KNOW I can do wayyy better. But still. I moved on. Which just means I'm not hoping for anything. Actually... I think I just want a guy in general. A guy that will stay, keep me hooked.

My perfect guy? Mixed nationality/ exotic looking, tall, TAN, smart, has a good job, loves talking on the phone and will text me all day, nice car to drive me everywhere, hot body, good swimmer, family oriented/ nice family, someone I can connect with physically and emotionally, respectful&nice. Mmmmhmmm. That is practically impossible to find. Booo. Well who knows, I might be able to find him one day. I am getting my tattoo tomorrow. And I am wayyy excited. I cannot wait until I go. I know it is going to be painful. But who cares? Giving birth will be worse. Haha. I don't think it will be that bad though. Julie will be there with me. I'm making her. Although I wish that Tina could be there with me, I guess having at least 1 person will suffice. So Julie you have to be EXTRA SUPER SUPPORTIVE! I'm going to squeeze your hand like crazy.


* So just today, Julie Khrystel and I were talking about how girls get jealous when a guy that used to like them likes someone else. It drives me crazy that he moved on to someone else. WHEN I DON'T EVEN WANT HIM. It really is the attention I suppose. And even if we don't want to admit it, we want the guy to want us. Even if we don't want them. I guess it is feminine nature. We just want to be wanted. That's all. Case closed.

No comments: