Monday, September 1, 2008

Carpe Diem

I had work today. So boring! But it was the last rec. Only 12 people, which we all thought would mean sucky schedules for everyone. But, one of the pools had no chlorine so we closed it the whole day. Which then led to a two hour break! The longest two hours of my life.

But anywho. After that, went to the Japanese Friendship Garden with Julien. Visited papa. Ate at Pho Mai. It was a good day. I'm glad me and him are friends. It all works out.

One thing about today, I had a sudden rush of feeling like life is too short. You are right. I should fight for what I want. I'm usually the one fought for. But when have I ever wanted something enough to fight for it? Usually, I would just let it go because it got too hard. Or maybe, I would let it go because it's not what I thought the other person wanted.

Enough of that. I need to do what it takes to get what I want. I need to seize the day. It seems easier to fight for something, knowing that you did everything you could, and then if it still doesn't work out, let them go. And then if it does work out, you would feel accomplished. And it would all be worth it.


I know something is still there. Let that feeling take over. I promise, it will be worth your while.

No comments: