Saturday, August 30, 2008

Partyyyy

Last night was Alex's party. I went with him to Costco in the morning and we bought a lot of food. And these HUGE cupcakes. The size of their muffins, but they were cupcakes. Crazy big. Then we went back to his house to drop the food off and my car to continue our shopping.

Stopped by Party City, Dollar Tree, Lucky, and then went back to his house. I made Korean Ribs for the second night's BBQ since the first night, they made tri-tip and sausages. (It's a two night party.) After that, went to the school a little to visit. Went to Valleyfair with Zina<3 and talked and shopped. Sure do love that girl.

Back to Alex's where we played a lot of beer pong. (I'm so sad that Steven wasn't there to be my partner. Oh well. Jack Alex wasn't that bad for a beginner) Frozo's with Jenny. We ate and played some more. A couple of body shots here and there. Went home at around 11. Then today, was Baby Carlos' surprise party! A complete success. Took Julie there with me and we walked around the mall a little. I had an eye exam so I left but came back in an hour or so. Sat and mingled while waiting for Carlos to get there. And we he got there, it was a complete surprise. A lot of heads showed up. Which I am really happy about cause he deserves it. Realtalk. Ate. Played rugball a bit. Karaoke. Sang Happy Birthday. Danced in the garage. Went outside. Talked, got closure. Took Julie home and I went home as well.


Overall, parties were fun! I was supposed to go Alex's part 2, but I decided to stay at Carlos'. Which in the end, was the right decision. For myself. I'm glad we talked. Cause now, I can actually move on. No more questions.

(More pictures later.)

No comments: