Friday, October 24, 2008

Hmm... I should be getting a call tomorrow to see if I was cast in A Christmas Carol. I am pretty confident that I am. Which means, my schedule will definitely be less open. However, that's a wonderful thing because I love being busy. That's the way I find myself enjoying days alone more and more, instead of moping around and letting my thoughts wander into not-too-happy topics.
& as a side note to Mr. "Player", I honestly do not believe the rumors that I have heard about you. Just because I know there are two sides to every story, and news coming from females spread faster than a plague epidemic. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, hoping they won't let me down. I believe that's how it should be. But when one manages to take advantage of that and decide to do so, then they are moved to my list of people I do not acknowledge the existence of. Many will know of course, that currently there are two people in that list:

1) She made a terrible mistake hurting my dad. I'm never going to forgive you even if you are blood-related.
2) He kicked me in my vulnerable state. Disrespect is unforgivable.

It's not impossible to get back on my good side. But it's sure as hell going to be a difficult process. And just to let it be known, I am going to make sure that no guy can ever hurt me the way he did again. Which just means it will be a tremendous challenge to break through the wall around my feelings. Good luck men! Let the games begin.

No comments: