Sunday, October 26, 2008

I really cannot wait for the holiday season. Even though I know it's just another Hallmark holiday used to help build our economy (much like Valentine's day), it really works in bringing friends and family together.


What I love about the holidays:
- 24 hour Christmas songs on KBay 94.5, KOIT 96.5, and many other lovely stations
- Decorated houses, apartments, condo's --- no matter where you live or pass by
- Christmas Trees and decorated anythings/everythings
- The shopping experience for your Christmas Listees
- The smell of pine in the homey residence of the Crum family (my second home)
- Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas Day festives
- Dressing in my Victoria's Secret Santa outfit
- Though I am not a huge Church person, I do look forward to Christas Eve mass
& there are just so many more...

What I have to look forward to this season:
- All of the above
- Secret Santa with the girls
- Tahoe trip in a Log Cabin (first time)
- Snowboarding! (first time)
- Secret Santa with my girls
- Making my Christmas List
- Buying and making gifts for all my loved ones
- Really decorating our home this year, making it more inviting
- Getting myself a Christmas present -- 2nd pair of Uggs, baby! <3
- Christmas in the Park

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

No comments: