Friday, November 7, 2008

I despise the war. There really is no point to it. Since when was it right to kill other people for your own needs? The War in Iraq went from being an act of revenge to what? Middle Eastern Killing fields? What is the goal? What exactly are we fighting for? Every time I see a war movie or read a book about war, I loathe it even more. Call me an optimist, but I am sure that all the problems that were solved by fighting could be solved in a smarter, easier way. With less casualties I might add. I say let women take control. We sure as hell will not sacrifice half the country's population to "save" whoever is left.

One thing I actually find plausible about it is the fact that no matter who or where they are in combat, they still stop fighting on Christmas. And you wonder why I love the holiday season so much. It's pure magic.

Word of the Day:
plausible
adjective
1. apparently reasonable and valid

No comments: