Monday, December 29, 2008

Eventually, every person you meet, will meet, have met, even those you do not meet, will die. I know, what a great start to a new post, right? But this is not morbid, I swear.

I've come to a realization at work today. With every person you meet, you have a chance to impact her/his life. Even if you have only met them once, you have a chance. The human being is such an amazing creature, and taken much for granted. We just figure that when one dies, let's just make another. That is true on a very impersonal scale. But we seem to disregard the fact that each and every one of us is different. When one is deceased, that individual is gone from society as well as everything that makes her/him an individual. So why not take that chance to make their day when you see them? Why not be a positive impact and be remembered for something good you have done as opposed to being mean? 

Well, how random. This definitely did not satisfy the need of my train of thought to be expressed. But close enough. Oh, and I'd also like to say that my mother will be giving me away at my future wedding. Make the best out of the rest of this break every one not going to Mission!

No comments: