Friday, December 26, 2008

Vegas is such a wonderful city. I would never live there though. I think that would make it lose its essence that I envision it having. However, being pampered by the hotel and being spoiled by my aunt's high roller status made the trip absolutely unforgettable. I am now determined more than ever to make it big once I move to LA. 

It is silly; I have told so many family members and friends about my goals. Every time they ask me what I wanted to do, I would tell them to act. And every time I answer, it reaffirms my intentions to achieve it. One would think that telling so many people about my passion would put so much pressure on my doing it. To me, it makes it more real. I was surprised to see so many people react positively and supportively. I have really underestimated the people around me.

Perhaps I am doing this for those around me that couldn't, or wouldn't. For those who spent their lives in a dead-end office job when they didn't take that chance of becoming who they really want to be. For those who did not turn their dreams into the reality that could have been. For those who wish they could take it back. And for those who have the chance to now, but are unsure to take it. 

I am doing this for the sake of inspiration. To inspire those to believe what their parents have told them all their lives. I want to inspire everyone to pursue their passions once they find them. I am doing this for every person who had a dream. I am doing this for my mother and father. 

I am doing this for me.

No comments: