Sunday, January 4, 2009

As I was going through my daily email feed from Bay Area Theater Bums, I stumbled upon an advertisement for a film acting school in San Francisco that I am extremely interested in. The San Francisco School of Digital Film. 

I know that I must get a degree from SF State first, but on top of that, perhaps even during the summer as I take on De Anza, classes at SFSDF sounds perfect to take. Theater is nice, and I absolutely love being on stage. The sensation is one I will never forget, but I want to see myself in a major motion picture. That is the ultimate goal of mine. 

School begins again tomorrow.
EWRT 001A COMPOSITION & READING MW 7:50AM - 10:00AM
THEA  001.  APPREC OF THEATRE TR 9:30AM - 11:10AM 
SPCH  001.  PUBLIC SPEAKING  MTWR 11:30AM - 12:20PM
PHIL  008.  ETHICS TR  1:30PM - 3:10PM 

I must say that I am extremely excited for my classes. All of them. I hope that Theater will be more than what I expect it to be. However, I'm just glad to finally be taking Theater anything at all. 

Now here is to the beginning of a long journey ahead. Welcome new year of 2009! Are you ready?

No comments: