Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tattoo by Jessico

Yeah. That's right. My tattoo artist is named Jessico Serrano. And he's cool. He works at several different parlors but his main post is in Hawaii! Yay.

Most of today consisted of waiting for my appointment. Then around 3:30, I went to pick Julie up, dropped Khrystel off, and we were on our way. When we got there. He drew a sketch on me, which I picture messaged to mama, and she completely disapproved. Then he drew another one, which was smaller. When she got there, she approved and we started at around 5:20.

Outlining did not hurt as much as I thought it would. A few parts hurt, like around the spine area, but not the shoulder. Then the coloring... it hurt more, but it was okay. Eh.. who am I kidding, it did hurt. I kept telling myself the whole time, "This isn't too bad," and, "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt." It works too! Cause I made myself believe it.

Next we did the name. At first, he spelled it Bing Quang Do. And my mama caught it, so we fixed it. That would have NOT been cool if he tattooed that. Haha, but overall, the font was nice. The ending product? Better than what I had expected. Wayy better. Thankyou Jessico!

No comments: