Sunday, September 7, 2008

Boo. I need another job. I don't want to do offseason every day to get money. It's way boring. I don't think I can take it for long. But anywho. Another day of staying home... as much as I love days to myself at home to do whatever I want, I need to get out.

Too bad most of the kids I kickitwit are still in school. Or are busy with their jobs. Or started/will start school soon. Hah. I just babysat the cousins today while their parents and my mom went to do some errands. Me, babysit? That's funny. first time. It was chill. They're good kids.

Oh, and I am ALMOST finished with the first door of my closet. There is still the bottom rows. Cousin's helped put on the last 79. Haha. 133 total for now. Got pictures anyone?

Well. Until next time, hopefully I'll have a more interesting blog for you guys to read.

No comments: