Sunday, December 21, 2008

Last Wednesday I went to see the free screening to Parted Lives by Westscape Films. Before the movie, there were two bands performing. Vincent Do, no relation, and his group performed wonderfully. He is quite the talent and his demeanor is so awkward and quirky and maniacal that it is almost sure that he will become famous. I'm glad to have witnessed his evolution from middle school to now. 

The film shots were creative and well-done. For a student film, it was actually pretty good. What made me want to blog about it was watching the people I knew act in it. This sparked my passion for acting again. Turned it into a live flame. A hunger for more. I am utterly excited to take the theater class. And I definitely need to look into investing in acting courses done outside of school.

For now, I am off to Las Vegas today. I'll be staying in Bellagio until the 24th. Updates soon!

No comments: